Tuesday, November 24, 2009



Look at me, You may think you see
who I really am, But you'll never know me
Every day, is as if I play apart


Now I see

If I wear a mask, I can fool the world

But I can not fool my heart

by christina aguilera

Don't be sad
Don't be be fortured
Don't be conclusion
Don't be horrified
Go away sad
look at everything in the nearest place
so that you can see it more wisely
why the earth spinning round
why the water flow down
why the star shines brightly
look at everything in the nearest place
so that you will understand

Song : Sherina (lihatlah lebih dekat)
Translated by : Virra


Listen to my whisper, I miss you
When you are far away
My heart cried
is there any place in your heart for me to come back?

song :Maliq (beri cinta waktu)
Translated by Virra













0 comments: